When: February - March
Who: 6th - 8th grade boys
Coaches: Sonja Ditto, Kevin Harlow, Amy DiVittorio
2019 Boys Volleyball Schedule (updated 2-26-19)
Boys Volleyball Waiver
CMP Athletic Expectations-Contract
We use ParentSquare for our communications. If you are not receiving information about Boys Volleyball, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permission Slips ($40 donation greatly appreciated) are available using the link above. Please get those in before February 28th.
- Grade Checks are in effect February 28th to be eligible to play the first week of games.
- Exemplary behavior is expected of our students during school, recess, at practices, and at games.
- The game schedule is attached to this email (and is subject to change so check the website and the date on the top of the schedule to make sure you're current).
- Boys need knee pads and ideally black shorts (jerseys/shirts will be provided).
- The practice schedule is tentative so we appreciate your support. We will communicate ASAP with any changes. We need to know that we definitely have two full teams before we can firmly set the schedule.
- Several boys have gone home early from the practices. We will be checking in to see if there is a conflict with staying 'til 6:00pm for the 7th and 8th graders who play Varsity. It will be critical to have practice with the full team each time (barring illnesses, of course).
- Monday/Wednesday all 6th graders 'til 4:30, all 8th graders 'til 6pm, and 7th graders will know by Friday whether they should attend the earlier or later practice. Friday everyone practices together 'til 5pm