Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Classroom Volunteers

Please click this link to enter your Parent Participation Hours (PPH) online: LOG PPH ONLINE


Parent Participation 
Parent volunteers help make our campus great!  In order to volunteer in the classrooms and on field trips, there are a number of documents that need to be submitted to the school office.  We recommend that you submit all of the documents listed below during the summer or first few weeks of school to make volunteer scheduling and field trip planning easier. 

The following items are needed in order to volunteer on campus and on field trips:

  • Department of Justice Live Scan Form (form available under Volunteer Resources or in the school office.  You only need to do this once at CMP.  Complete the form and take it to your nearest LiveScan operator for processing.)
  • 7 Habits of Highly Effective Volunteers training class (Offered annually at your campus. You only need to take this class once.)


The following items are needed in order for you to drive students (including your own) in your car:

  • A copy of current auto insurance policy declarations page.  We do not need a copy of your card - we need the page that indicates your coverage amounts and includes your name and policy expiration date. (A minimum of $100,000/300,000 liability insurance is required to drive students other than your own). 
  • A copy of valid CA driver’s license .
  • H-6 DMV report of your driving record (Must be done yearly.) You can obtain your H-6 Report by taking your Driver's License and $5.00 in person to the DMV.  (In the past you were also able to mail the request for a driving record but we have been directed by our Central Administrative Offices to no longer accept the DMV mail-in request forms as they lack critical data we require to determine your driving eligibility. Please keep in mind that if your record is not completely clear of accidents and/or violations, it will be submitted to our central office for review.  This process can delay your clearance for driving on field trips so it is beneficial to submit the report early.)  

*The official report from the California DMV agency is the only report we will be accepting. As noted on the DMV website, “the online driver’s record is not an official document.”

Thank you for your commitment to the students and their safety.  Everyone at CMP recognizes the energy and dedication it takes to be a parent volunteer and is truly appreciative of your time.